Macrame Wall Hanging Kit
Our macrame wall hanging kit includes all the materials + a step-by-step video and pattern to guide you.
This is a beginner-friendly Macrame kit and the finished product is beautiful.
In this design you will learn:
- A Lark's Head Knot (for prepping patterns)
- A Square Knot (the most used knot in macrame!)
- How to thread a bead
- Cotton macrame cord, pre-cut
- 3 natural wood beads
- Small piece of wire for threading the bead
- Wooden dowel cut to size or driftwood for $3 more (hand-sourced by us from Lake Huron, MI!)
- 2 S hooks to hang your design while you work
Finished product measures 9in wide x ~28 inches long (depending on how long you cut the string at the bottom and how much space you leave between knots)
You will also need your own pair of scissors and a comb or brush. You will need to find somewhere in your home to hang it while you work (a pole, back of a chair, a hook). It's easier when the design is taut as you create it.