Macrame Plant Hanger Class @ NINE: October 27th
Date: Sunday, October 27th
NINE Furniture + Design
22757 Woodward Ave, sute #110, Ferndale, MI 48220
- $50 includes all materials and step-by-step instruction. This class is BYOB, so you can sip, shop, mingle and craft! What a fun afternoon!
- $5 extra for oatmeal or black. For a total of $55
- Please note: we have a limited supply of oatmeal and black
- PLUS - The lovely owners @ NINE are giving participants a very special discount during the class!! Check out the photos at the end to see their eclectic collection of vintage and handmade furniture and decor. It's all super affordable, so imagine what a discount will get you!!
These guys are doing some very cool renos in the area too!
- Macrame Knots 101: An overview of basic macrame knots with our macrame experts and co-founders, Trina Kochanski and Brittney Zuzindlak. Trina and Brittney have held over 30 Macrame classes in the Metro Detroit area and are skilled Macrame guides :)
- Guided, Hands-On Lesson: Trina and Brittney will guide the group through a step-by-step lesson, while you create your very own macrame plant hangers! They will provide hands-on guidance during the class to ensure you leave with a product you are proud of
- Materials: All the materials you need will be provided to make a beautiful plant hanger:
- Cotton Rope: Cream, Oatmeal and Black options (see photos)
- Colored String: A variety of different colors to choose from for creating functional and fashionable accents (see photos)
- Beads: Different colors and shapes to choose from to create the look you want (see photos)
- Hanging Essentials: A gold ring and a white ceiling hook to display your plant hanger as soon as you get home!
- Customizable Design Elements: Throughout the class, we'll provide options to customize your plant hanger with different knots, styles, colors and beads (We'll have a variety of options on display as examples - and for sale after the class). You will be super proud to display this in your home, promise.
- Class Level: This is a beginner-level class! You don't need to have macrame experience to take this class, but you should have patience, willingness to make mistakes and ideally be a visual learner. While learning is fun, we understand that it can also be a challenging! We'll guide you through this slowly and strategically. AND, don't worry... we'll make sure you leave with a finished product! ;)
- You must reserve a spot to attend this class
- This class is NON-REFUNDABLE! We will allow you to transfer the credit to another class with a 48-hour notice
- If you have any questions prior to the class, please email email@example.com
- Keep an eye out for an email the day before your class! :)