Monday, January 21st - Macrame Plant Hanger Class for Kristin & Friends
Date: Monday, January 21st
Location: Kristin will provide location details :)
- This two-hour class provides:
- Macrame Knots 101: An overview of basic macrame knots with Trina and Brittney
- A Guided, Hands-On Lesson: Trina & Brittney will guide the group through a step-by-step lesson, while you create your very own macrame plant hanger!
- All Materials: All the materials you need to make a beautiful plant hanger to fit your style preferences
- Natural, Cream Colored Rope: Two different styles of rope options, pre-cut to standard, recommended length
- Hemp String: A variety of different colors to choose from for creating functional and fashionable accents
- Beads: Different colors and shapes to choose from to create the look you want
- Hanging Essentials: A gold or silver ring and a ceiling hook to display your plant hanger as soon as you get home!
- Customizable Elements: Throughout the class, we'll provide options to customize your plant hanger with different style rope, knots, colors and beads (We'll have a variety of options on display as examples - and for sale after the class)
*We'll also have hand-painted/plain terracotta pots, plant hanger macrame kits and finished macrame plant hangers available for purchase!
- If you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at: email@example.com