Macrame Rainbow Kit - With Charcuterie
Unwind is a craft and charcuterie kit to help you relax and unwind alone or with friends! These kits are perfect for a chill winter night at home or a virtual hang-out with friends.14% off until Friday! Discount applied automatically at check-out. Limited edition Valentine's Charcuterie to the first 20 customers!! No extra charge :)
This kit is perfect for a Valentine's or Galentine's Night in! You can make 2 rainbows in each kit!
Includes enough food for 1 person + the wood board:
- 4 different cheeses (packed in an insulator + frozen gel packs). All cheeses are pasteurized
- 1 mini jar of black currant preserves
- Mini white fudge covered pretzels
- Salami (shelf-stable)
- If you are vegetarian, please say it in the notes at check-out and we will sub for extra cheese
- If you HATE olives(lol), please note it in the notes at check-out and we will sub for glazed nuts
- 1 disposable wooden utensil (compostable and biodegradable)
- "Unwind" natural wood board
- Not included: wine / beverage
- Valentine's Charcuterie includes: Haribo gummy bears and candy hearts
The board has enough food for one person, but would work for two who are nibbling. If you'd like to double the cheese and crackers for an additional $7, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 skein of multi-colored wool yarn
- Bundle of macrame cord
- 1 large needle, 1 small needle
- 1 bundle of wire (pre-cut)
- 1 threader
- 1 thimble
- Bobbin of clear thread
- Paper tape measure
- Not Included: Scissors
Final rainbows measure approximately 7 inches tall x 6 inches wide. It would look perfect on a gallery wall, hanging from a shelf or tucked in a bookshelf.
In the kit, there is a sticker with a private URL and a password on it. This webpage has all the instructions and step-by-step videos to make your charcuterie and craft.
For this Kit, two special playlists to help you get into the winter vibes - Smooth Winter Vibin' and Funky Snow Jivin'. The Confirmation email will also include a few helpful tips to prepare you before the box arrives.
Delivery & Shipping:
We now ship our craft & charcuterie kits to 48 states (not including Hawaii and Alaska)
Shipping is a discounted rate of $5-12 depending on your shipping zone. We ship UPS ground 1-3 day. Each kit is boxed separately, so if you buy two kits and you are in Zone 1, you will pay $10 for shipping ($5 each box).
Please make sure you keep a close eye on your email, so you know when your kit will be shipped. We typically ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. Due to the perishable nature of the contents, we ask that you keep a close eye on the tracking information.
Local pick-up in Oak Park, MI for free!
You can purchase now and pick up the box up / use it at a later date - make sure to put the cheese in the fridge and place your box in a cool place.