Macrame Wall Hanging Kit: Berries
Make your own macrame wall hanging in the comfort of your own home!
In this design you will learn:
- A Lark's Head Knot (for prepping designs)
- A Square Knot (the most used knot in macrame!)
- A Berry Knot (the fun featured knot in this design)
- A Double Half Hitch Knot (an approachable introduction to this widely used knot)
Kit includes the materials to make the pattern featured in the photo:
- 4 mm cotton cord (pine green or cream)
- Natural wood bead
- 5 inch ring
- Small piece of wire to thread the bead
Finished design measures 5 inches wide by ~23 inches long depending on how long you keep the ends.
Follow along with our step-by-step video tutorial and the pattern! https://www.fourthandspruce.com/pages/tutorials
You will also need your own pair of scissors and a comb or brush. You will need to find somewhere in your home to hang the ring while you work or put something heavy on top it. It's easier when the design is taut as you create it. If you would like to purchase 1 or 2 S hooks to help hang your design while you work, you can add them to your order with the link below. The ideal scenario is a pole + 2 S hooks to hold the ring.
2-day shipping with a flat rate of $3.50!