Macrame Wall Hanging Kit
Our macrame wall hanging kit includes all the materials + a step-by-step video and pattern to guide you!
This is a beginner-friendly Macrame kit. It teaches you a fun variation of the square knot (the berry knot)
In this design you will learn a:
- Lark's Head Knot (for prepping designs)
- Square Knot (the most used knot in macrame!)
- Berry Knot (the fun featured knot in this design)
- Double Half Hitch Knot (an approachable introduction to this widely used knot)
- Cotton macrame cord cut to length (pine or cream)
- Wood bead
- Gold-colored hoop
- Small piece of wire to thread the bead
- 1 S hook to help you hang your design while you work
Finished design measures 5 inches wide by ~23 inches long depending on how long you keep the ends.
You will also need your own pair of scissors and a comb or brush. You will need to find somewhere in your home to hang the ring while you work (a pole, back of a chair, a hook). It's easier when the design is taut as you create it.